|Go to main index of organizations. Go to main portal of the organization. Register as Constituent (FIT Computer Sciences Students Debates)|
If you already are an administrator, then you will have to load your certificate in your browser. Only the administrators of this organization may see the list of constituents. You become an administrator if an existing administrator gives you this right (of signing other memberships) when he signs your certificate.
Since your organization hides its activity then, in order to use your organization membership you need to load your keystore file in your Internet browser, as client certificate.Firefox
Mozilla Firefox 3 or 2, go to
1. menu Tools (Edit in Firefox version 2),
2. then Options... (Preferences in version 2),
3. then Advanced,
4. then Encryption (or Cryptography),
5. if this is the first certificate that you install, select "Select one automatically", otherwise select "Ask me every time",
6. then View Certificates,
7. then Import...
8. then browse for your home folder. If you are in a folder such as "Desktop" or "Documents", change to its parent folder; typically called with your name: C:\Users\yourname\. Alternatively go to Computer and there select "C", then "Users" on Vista or "Documents and Settings" in XP, and then "yourname". It should also contain a folder "DebateDecide". Move into it. There browse and select the .p12 file that you created during registration, e.g., $HOME/DebateDecide/CERTP12/certForOrg_FIT Computer Sciences Students Debates_277_Your_Name.p12. In general, the $HOME folder is found as follows:
1. close your browsers (may have to close even Firefox), then go to
3. My Computer
5. Click on parent folder in location.
7. Click on the certificate that you have just created. e.g., certForOrg_FIT Computer Sciences Students Debates_277_Your_Name.p12
8. Click Next in the window that pops up.
9. Click Next again.
10. In the password field type 1234567
11. Select: Place all certificates in the following store. Then Browse. Personal. OK
13. Then close and reopen your browser, specifying that certificate when working with your organization on Debate...Decide!
With Safari keys are handled by Applications/Utilities/Keychain.app. There your keystore is to be imported in MyCertificates. The password of your keystore is: 1234567.
The simplest is to first go with Finder to your keystore. Its default location is in, $HOME/DebateDecide/CERTP12/certForOrg_FIT Computer Sciences Students Debates_277_Your_Name.p12. View the certificate and check that the Issuer is not yourself, otherwise it means that you did not download correctly your authorization and have to read again the authorization notification email.
Then you will have to associate this certificate with the location:
For this you will have to right click in Keychain on the newly inserted certificate found in the tab MyCertificates, and select "New Identity Preference"
There you will have to type the name of the website as: