|Go to main index of organizations. Go to main portal of the organization. Register as Constituent (FIT Computer Sciences Students Debates)|
No identity defined!
If you do not have an authorized certificate, request one by registering: Register as Constituent (FIT Computer Sciences Students Debates)
After you receive the authorization, load the obtained client certificate in your browser, as instructed in the approval notification.
We are sorry, but currently you cannot view any profile for "FIT Computer Sciences Students Debates"!This organization may allow for profile access using a Login&Password: If you have not yet set a password, or if you forgot your password, you can reset it:
Since your organization hides its activity then, in order to use your organization membership you need to load your keystore file in your Internet browser, as client certificate.Firefox
1. menu Tools (Edit in Firefox version 2),
2. then Options... (Preferences in version 2),
3. then Advanced,
4. then Encryption (or Cryptography),
5. if this is the first certificate that you install, select "Select one automatically", otherwise select "Ask me every time",
6. then View Certificates,
7. then Import...
8. then browse for your home folder. If you are in a folder such as "Desktop" or "Documents", change to its parent folder; typically called with your name: C:\Users\yourname\. Alternatively go to Computer and there select "C", then "Users" on Vista or "Documents and Settings" in XP, and then "yourname". It should also contain a folder "DebateDecide". Move into it. There browse and select the .p12 file that you created during registration, e.g., $HOME/DebateDecide/CERTP12/certForOrg_FITComputerSciencesStudentsDebates_277_Your_Name.p12. In general, the $HOME folder is found as follows:
1. close your browsers (may have to close even Firefox), then go to
3. My Computer
5. Click on parent folder in location.
7. Click on the certificate that you have just created. e.g., certForOrg_FITComputerSciencesStudentsDebates_277_Your_Name.p12
8. Click Next in the window that pops up.
9. Click Next again.
10. In the password field type 1234567
11. Select: Place all certificates in the following store. Then Browse. Personal. OK
13. Then close and reopen your browser, specifying that certificate when working with your organization on Debate...Decide!
With Safari keys are handled by Applications/Utilities/Keychain.app. There your keystore is to be imported in MyCertificates. The password of your keystore is: 1234567.
The simplest is to first go with Finder to your keystore. Its default location is in, $HOME/DebateDecide/CERTP12/certForOrg_FITComputerSciencesStudentsDebates_277_Your_Name.p12. View the certificate and check that the Issuer is not yourself, otherwise it means that you did not download correctly your authorization and have to read again the authorization notification email.
Then you will have to associate this certificate with the location:
For this you will have to right click in Keychain on the newly inserted certificate found in the tab MyCertificates, and select "New Identity Preference"
There you will have to type the name of the website as: